History of HCF
In 2002, a group of believers who felt called by God to plant a church in Henrietta began meeting in Rochester. As a result, a core group began meeting and Henrietta Christian Fellowship was planted on June 6, 2003 at its present location at 1085 Middle Road in Henrietta. What developed was a group of believers drawn into relationship by their love for Jesus Christ and their desire to live out the message of the Gospel together.
Originally, the church met in the beautiful old farm house on the property until the Quonset building could be renovated into the present sanctuary. On October 26, 2008, our current pastor, Don Boldt was installed as the new senior pastor. Under his leadership, the church has continued to grow both in numbers and maturity.
Over the years, HCF has developed into a non-denominational fellowship of Bible believing Christians who embrace the truth that God has called us into loving relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ and into relationship with one another in ways that demonstrate the love of Christ and lead to growth in our life in Him. We continue to grow into a community of people whose great desire is to share the love of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all of the people whose lives we touch.
Times and Location
Sunday Service 10am
174 Pinnacle Road
Rochester, NY 14623